Description of Brightening Facial Wash:
best-selling cleanser with AHA/BHA's and brightening botanicals removes
and exfoliates away the day’s impurities. A full spectrum skincare with
the boosters of Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily. White Tea Extract and
Vitamin E add nutrients and antioxidants. Apropos for All skin
types......a daily must !
- Salicylic Acid - A natural, oil-soluble Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans.
- Glycolic Acid - An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Sucrose Laurate - A natural surfactant that cleanses without stripping the pH.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract - Skin brighteners that inhibit Melanin production.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) - Hydrate and add nutrients.
- White Tea Extract - A natural antioxidant to combat free radicals from environment exposure.
Why Use A Cleanser:
are used to remove makeup, dirt and oils that clog pores and result in
acne or other inflammations. Cleansers are typically used in the AM to
prep for the toner, moisturizer, makeup and sunscreen and in the PM to
rid skin of products that were applied earlier as well as dirt and other
pollutants. There are 3 main reasons to use a cleanser over a bar of
1. Bar soap pH is
typically a 9 or 10, while the face is approximately a 4.7. Changing
the pH balance will lead to an overgrowth of bacteria which may result
2. Bar soap has thickeners which may clog pores and result in acne.
3. Bar soap strips the natural oils, causing the oil glands to overproduce and lead to clogged pores and acne.
Source ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleanser )